Drivers suffer minor injuries following a collision involving a lorry and car.
The drivers involved in a collision between an articulated lorry and a car escaped with minor injuries.
The incident yesterday (Thursday), took place in Seaton Junction near Shute, not Shute Road, as previously reported.
A police spokesman confirmed that the collision involved an articulated lorry and a black Vauxhall Zafira.
He said: “There were very minor injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Axminster were called to the incident following a request by police.
A driver, who saw firefighters at the scene, told the Midweek Herald that the car was pushed right up against a wall by the lorry.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre