Drivers suffer minor injuries following a collision involving a lorry and car.
The drivers involved in a collision between an articulated lorry and a car escaped with minor injuries.
The incident yesterday (Thursday), took place in Seaton Junction near Shute, not Shute Road, as previously reported.
A police spokesman confirmed that the collision involved an articulated lorry and a black Vauxhall Zafira.
He said: “There were very minor injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Axminster were called to the incident following a request by police.
A driver, who saw firefighters at the scene, told the Midweek Herald that the car was pushed right up against a wall by the lorry.
- 1 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 4 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 5 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
- 10 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal