Colyton Chamber of Feoffees hit by recession
THE Colyton Chamber of Feoffees has been affected by the recession, the chairman announced Adrian Bishop said during the annual parish council meeting that it had been a difficult financial time .
THE Colyton Chamber of Feoffees has been affected by the recession, the chairman announced
Adrian Bishop said during the annual parish council meeting that it had been a 'difficult financial time'.
But he said money spent on the town hall should reap savings - and be more environmentally friendly - in the long term.
He said the charity funded �17,000 for the removal of asbestos and to replace an old boiler. It will also be providing �6,000 to subsidise running costs.
You may also want to watch:
He added the chamber had supported the building of the Reece Strawbridge Centre with �100,000 - �25,000 of which is a loan to be repaid.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 4 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Time to remember work of the NHS - and a way you can help locally
- 7 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history
- 8 Council takes pride in flag outside headquarters
- 9 Gallery initiatives invite us to talk about climate through outstanding art
- 10 Summer progress at Exeter City