Colyton Community Cafe supports Balloons
- Credit: Archant
The team is raising money for the charity supporting young people who have lost someone close to them
St Andrew’s Community Café at Colyton has chosen Balloons as the charity it will support this year.
The organisation provides support for children, young people and their families before and following the death of someone significant in their lives.
Balloons also gives guidance to anyone who has a role in supporting bereaved children.
A spokeswoman for the community Café said: “With a good start to the year we have been able to give Balloons £80 and will continue to support them throughout 2018.”
You may also want to watch:
The community cafe is open to everyone every Tuesday morning between 9.30am and 11.30am in the Sunday school building next to St Andrew’s church.
The team serves freshly filtered coffee, tea and a selection of homemade cakes and biscuits.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
* Balloons covers Exeter, mid and East Devon. To find out more visit their website www.balloonscharity.co.uk or go along to the St Andrew’s Community Café.