Colyton Grammar School - national reputation for excellence
Colyton Grammar School has a national reputation for excellence and is consistently amongst the leading schools in England. It is one of the few in the country to have received four successive outstanding judgements in Ofsted Inspections.
Colyton Grammar School has a national reputation for excellence and is consistently amongst the leading schools in England. It is one of the few in the country to have received four successive 'outstanding judgements' in Ofsted Inspections.
This co-educational school offers an intimate and supportive community in which students are known individually. Ofsted judged that 'the school has a culture of the highest possible achievement and that this fosters the excellent attitude towards learning.'
There is a wide extra-curricular programme including sport, music, drama, out-door education and a range of cultural activities.
The school serves students from East Devon, South Somerset and West Dorset and there is transport from all areas to the School. Entrance is by 11+ Test.
You may also want to watch:
Colyton Grammar School Open Day for Year 7 entry September 2009 is on Saturday, September 20, 10am - 11.30am.
Applications for entry and further details are available from: Colyton Grammar School, Colyford, Colyton EX24 6HN. Tel: (01297) 552327 Fax: (01297) 553853.
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 William conquers 200 books
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 7 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 8 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 9 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
Final date for application to Colyton Grammar School to attend familiarisation is October 17.