Colyton students produce charity calendar
Pupils’photos used to illustrate the seasons
AXE Valley teenager Claire Elford is hoping people will make a date to buy her new charity calendar.
She has encouraged fellow sixth formers at Colyton Grammar School to supply photos to illustrate each of the 12 months.
And every page of the the 2011 calendar is sponsored by a local business.
They are A4 sized and feature images of Musbury, Whitford, Sidmouth, Wilmington and Lyme Regis.
All the money raised from the sale of the calendars - priced at �5 each and available from the school - will go towards the Cedar House Charity, Cancer Research UK.
Claire, from Whitford, said: “The calendars will make super Christmas presents, whilst at the same time supporting this worthwhile charity with its life-saving work”.
- 1 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
- 2 A site for sore eyes
- 3 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 4 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 5 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 6 Candidates sought to stand as new town councillors
- 7 Honiton runners in the Sir Walter Raleigh Trail
- 8 Cars targeted by arsonist in Honiton
- 9 Record level of police numbers will soon have a positive effect on our communities
- 10 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open