Colyton students produce charity calendar
Pupils’photos used to illustrate the seasons
AXE Valley teenager Claire Elford is hoping people will make a date to buy her new charity calendar.
She has encouraged fellow sixth formers at Colyton Grammar School to supply photos to illustrate each of the 12 months.
And every page of the the 2011 calendar is sponsored by a local business.
They are A4 sized and feature images of Musbury, Whitford, Sidmouth, Wilmington and Lyme Regis.
You may also want to watch:
All the money raised from the sale of the calendars - priced at �5 each and available from the school - will go towards the Cedar House Charity, Cancer Research UK.
Claire, from Whitford, said: “The calendars will make super Christmas presents, whilst at the same time supporting this worthwhile charity with its life-saving work”.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 4 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history
- 7 Time to remember work of the NHS - and a way you can help locally
- 8 Council takes pride in flag outside headquarters
- 9 Summer progress at Exeter City
- 10 Upottery off the mark with shock victory