Colyton woman treated for smoke inhalation
Bungalow blaze tackled by two fire crews
A COLYTON woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at her bungalow yesterday (Sunday).
Crews from Colyton and Seaton attended the blaze at Govers Meadow at around 3.30pm.
They used breathing apparatus to tackle a small fire in the bedroom while a woman was treated by an ambulance crew for the effects of breathing in smoke.
A spokesman for the fire service said: “One hose reel and positive pressure ventilation fan was used. There was moderate fire damage to the bedroom and light smoke damage to rest of rooms.”
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is not known.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 6 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 9 Gallery initiatives invite us to talk about climate through outstanding art
- 10 Virtual handicap race for Axe Valley Runners