New farm shop opens on the edge of Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Combe Farm Shop opened its doors for the first time today (Thursday, July 16) at Hayne Farm on the edge of Honiton.
The shop is part of the Combe Estate, which also owns the Combe Garden Centre, and the new store will sell fresh vegetables, fruit, dairy and other local products alongside a butchery counter.
Karissa Marker of the Combe Farm Shop said: “All the staff are very excited for the shop to open, a lot of hard work has been put into opening by the whole team and we are really proud of what we have accomplished.”
The products are sourced directly from the surrounding farmland on the estate as well as some chosen suppliers from further afield.
Karissa said: “Even in these circumstances it was important to us to open up and provide a safe and convenient way to shop and buy local produce.
You may also want to watch:
“We are really proud of the shop and look forward to welcoming everyone soon.’
Combe Farm Shop is open 9am-4.30pm expect on Thursdays when it is open until 5.30pm, and Sunday when it is open until 1pm.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis