Combe Garden Centre wins Pride of Honiton award
- Credit: Archant
Come Garden Centre has been rewarded for its high levels of good customer service by being awarded a Pride of Honiton certificate.
The award was presented to Combe Garden Centre manager James Trevett by Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry chairman Paul Fudge.
James has been part of the garden centre since its inception and saw the project through to the popular and growing business it is today.
The level of that popularity was recognised this year as the garden centre received more votes this year than all the nominated businesses put together in the Pride’s first year back in 2015.
The award system saw 61 local businesses nominated this year and the highest number of votes recorded so far.
You may also want to watch:
James said he was pleased that the garden centre had won the award especially as it showed the centre’s customers thought so highly of the centre and all the staff.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis