Back by popular demand, classic comedy film Tom Jones at Marine Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The classic 1963 British film Tom Jones is the last-but-one screening in the Tuesday Night at the Movies series at the Marine Theatre, Lyme Regis.
The classic 1963 British film Tom Jones is the last-but-one in the Tuesday Night at the Movies series at the Marine Theatre, Lyme Regis.
It was voted by Lyme residents as the film they would most like to see again at the cinema.
The late Albert Finney and Susannah York starred in this rowdy adaptation of Henry Fielding's novel, scripted by John Osborne.
The comedy mixes the bawdiness of the 18th-century England with the cinematic playfulness of 1960s cinema.
You may also want to watch:
Tom Jones screens on Tuesday, August 13 at 7.30pm.
The bar opens at 6.30pm.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
Tickets are available from Lyme Regis TIC or online. at wwwmarinetheatre.com for a price of £6 in advance and £7.50 on the door.