Community centre business plan 'sloppy'
HONITON Town Council s business plan for the proposed community centre project is a sloppy document . That is the opinion of Bhutan Close resident Syd Taylor.
HONITON Town Council's business plan for the proposed community centre project is "a sloppy document".
That is the opinion of Bhutan Close resident Syd Taylor.
He told the annual meeting of electors, held on Monday night: "It wouldn't last two minutes in a bank manager's office."
Councillor Vernon Whitlock, chairman of the council's policy committee, said: "I completely disagree with you. It has been cleared by East Devon District Council and accountants.
You may also want to watch:
"I would not want to launch into a project unless I was sure about the robustness of the business plan."
Mr Taylor is to meet with Councillor Whitlock to discuss the business plan in greater detail.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 3 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Property of the Week: Otter Mill
- 7 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 8 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 9 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 10 It's time to get on your bike for the Hospiscare Tour de Devon