Community cinema goes from strength to strength
Honiton’s Community Cinema continues to attract audiences in the town.
Honiton’s Community Cinema continues to go from strength to strength, according to the group’s chairman.
Peter Corke told councillors earlier this month that the screenings were proving popular.
He said: “It is gradually getting known in the town. The last two screenings, The Woman in Black and Jane Eyre, over 75 people attended each of those showings.
“We are hoping to increase that number. Everything is looking well for community cinema.”
You may also want to watch:
The next offering from the community cinema will be The Help on Friday, July 20, at 7.30pm, in the Mackarness Hall.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism