Community college a ‘credit to Honiton’
Carol service enjoyed by all.
We would like to express our gratitude to the staff and students of Honiton Community College for an excellent evening at St Paul’s Church on Tuesday, December 13.
We were treated to two hours of traditional and modern Christmas music, poetry, and readings in a beautiful setting. We would especially like to commend Mr Carter, Head of Music, for the enthusiastic way he co-ordinated the event.
The college choir and orchestra were both excellent, and all their hard work shone through and made the evening a special one.
We believe that Honiton should be justly proud of the college and what we were part of was a credit to the town.
Thank you to all concerned.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 2 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 3 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 4 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 5 Neighbourhood plan launched for Broadclyst
- 6 Former Seaton bank to become shop
- 7 Colyton Grammar team wins a national engineering competition
- 8 Taxidermy alligator set to go under the hammer in Honiton
- 9 Uplyme summer produce show take place this July
- 10 Police investigate assault at Axe Vale Show