Community complex to go out to tender?
Honiton town councillors set to ratify proposals to send complex planning application out to tender.
TOWN councillors in Honiton are being urged to accept the Dowell Street site earmarked for the proposed community complex.
The town council will be considering submitting a planning application for the project when it meets next Monday (September 13) before putting the scheme out to tender.
By putting the plans out to tender, the council hopes quotes will allow members to fully assess the costs and move the community complex project forward.
The plans were put on hold after the suitability of the site came into question following a report.
You may also want to watch:
East Devon District Council is to discuss the suitability of the designated site during a cabinet meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at the Knowle.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
- 5 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 6 Honiton golfers braving the changing conditions
- 7 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 Lyme Regis Gig Club end season in style
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK