Community Tag rugby tournament, Seaton
SEATON Neighbourhood Beat team held a Community TAG Rugby Tournament for youths.
The event was held at Seaton Primary School, with three teams of 13 to17 year-olds and local officers.
The games ended with a sausage and chip supper for all who took part, provided by Four Cs Fish and Chips.
Mayor Bob Palacio who came along to support the event, said: “This was a really fun evening and a great effort by the Neighbourhood Beat Team. It was also good to see the German students from Realschule School in Weil der Stadt, Germany taking part – students from there have been visiting Seaton for the past 34 years and I bet they never thought they would end up playing the local Police in a game of TAG Rugby.”
Sergeant Richard Stonecliffe said similar events would be organised in future if there was enough interest.
You may also want to watch:
If any teams of youngsters are interested in being involved in any future TAG tournament, please contact PCSO Chris Bolsover at Seaton Police Station.
- 1 Ultra marathon victory for Axe Valley Runner
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 4 Roadmap out of pandemic cheers Charter Day organisers
- 5 Bikes and bakes: Grace and Lily are inspired by Captain Tom
- 6 Have your say on future development of village
- 7 Good to see the Chiefs' stars get their Lions' share for coveted tour
- 8 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 9 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary