Concern for missing woman
Police keen to trace 37-year-old
POLICE in Yorkshire are concerned that a missing woman could have travelled to Devon.
Angela Johnson, also known as Mia Matthews, 37, failed to return to her home after a visiting a cafe earlier this week.
She is believed to have connections with Devon and officers are becoming increasingly concerned for her safety.
Ms Johnson is partially blind and partially deaf, and suffers from epilepsy and diabetes.
She is described as white, around feet five and five inches tall, of medium build and with short blonde-ginger hair. She speaks with a southern accent and wears a hearing aid in her left ear.
When she was last seen, she was carrying her white stick and a back-pack.
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 5 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 6 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 7 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 8 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 9 Dramatic departure of six Honiton councillors after council tax vote
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park
Police believe she had just �50 cash with her when she disappeared.
If you know where she is now call police on 0845 6060606.