Concern for missing woman
Police keen to trace 37-year-old
POLICE in Yorkshire are concerned that a missing woman could have travelled to Devon.
Angela Johnson, also known as Mia Matthews, 37, failed to return to her home after a visiting a cafe earlier this week.
She is believed to have connections with Devon and officers are becoming increasingly concerned for her safety.
Ms Johnson is partially blind and partially deaf, and suffers from epilepsy and diabetes.
You may also want to watch:
She is described as white, around feet five and five inches tall, of medium build and with short blonde-ginger hair. She speaks with a southern accent and wears a hearing aid in her left ear.
When she was last seen, she was carrying her white stick and a back-pack.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Runner-up spot for Honiton team
Police believe she had just �50 cash with her when she disappeared.
If you know where she is now call police on 0845 6060606.