Consultation on minerals plan
‘Preferred site’ identified near Ottery St Mary.
A farm near Ottery St Mary has been identified as a ‘preferred site’ for Devon County Council’s new mineral plan.
A public consultation has been launched for the plan which aims to maintain a steady supply of construction materials over the next 20-years to support Devon’s growth.
Two sites have been identified for public consultation including Straitgate Farm near Ottery St Mary and Penslade, north of Uffculme.
Exhibitions are being held on Tuesday, March 27, at West Hill village hall, from 4.30pm to 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
The consultation runs until 30 April 2012, and can be viewed online at www.devon.gov.uk/mineralsites
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery