Costs have not risen by amount
May I make it totally clear that Seaton Town Council s adminis-trative costs have not risen by the amount suggested by a member of the public.
May I make it totally clear that Seaton Town Council's adminis-trative costs have not risen by the amount suggested by a member of the public.
What has changed are the headings under which we group various costs.
Accounting proced-ures and accounting software packages change over time and the way of presenting accounts has to change with them.
Anyone who wishes to examine Seaton Town Council's fully audited accounts for 2009/2010 will be able to do so in the usual time period (common to all town and parish councils) after the town's annual meeting on May 8.
You may also want to watch:
Sandra Semple Chairman
Seaton Town Council
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Wiscombe Park hosts a fabulous return to motorsport
- 5 Colyton submits its Neighbourhood Plan to district planners
- 6 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 7 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 8 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 9 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 10 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations