Costs have not risen by amount
May I make it totally clear that Seaton Town Council s adminis-trative costs have not risen by the amount suggested by a member of the public.
May I make it totally clear that Seaton Town Council's adminis-trative costs have not risen by the amount suggested by a member of the public.
What has changed are the headings under which we group various costs.
Accounting proced-ures and accounting software packages change over time and the way of presenting accounts has to change with them.
Anyone who wishes to examine Seaton Town Council's fully audited accounts for 2009/2010 will be able to do so in the usual time period (common to all town and parish councils) after the town's annual meeting on May 8.
You may also want to watch:
Sandra Semple Chairman
Seaton Town Council
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 9 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death