Costs have not risen by amount
May I make it totally clear that Seaton Town Council s adminis-trative costs have not risen by the amount suggested by a member of the public.
May I make it totally clear that Seaton Town Council's adminis-trative costs have not risen by the amount suggested by a member of the public.
What has changed are the headings under which we group various costs.
Accounting proced-ures and accounting software packages change over time and the way of presenting accounts has to change with them.
Anyone who wishes to examine Seaton Town Council's fully audited accounts for 2009/2010 will be able to do so in the usual time period (common to all town and parish councils) after the town's annual meeting on May 8.
You may also want to watch:
Sandra Semple Chairman
Seaton Town Council
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 7 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 8 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon