Cottrell cubs show off cooking skills
- Credit: Archant
Cottrell Cubs showed off their cooking skills to celebrate finishing another great term.
Parents were treated to a lovely meal of French Toast, pasta in a sauce mix with crusty bread and fresh fruit salad.
The youngsters all helped lay a lovely table with menus, name tabs, flowers and place mats before they took to the kitchen and each made a starter and dessert for their own mum or dad.
The evening also made up part of a badge the cubs were working on.
Helen Turner, one of the Cottrell Cubs leaders, said: They all enjoyed preparing it... It was a lovely way to end the term.
You may also want to watch:
“The parents had no idea what to expect until they turned up at the Scout Hall.”
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 Have your say on future development of village
- 4 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 5 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 6 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 7 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes