Cottrell cubs show off cooking skills
- Credit: Archant
Cottrell Cubs showed off their cooking skills to celebrate finishing another great term.
Parents were treated to a lovely meal of French Toast, pasta in a sauce mix with crusty bread and fresh fruit salad.
The youngsters all helped lay a lovely table with menus, name tabs, flowers and place mats before they took to the kitchen and each made a starter and dessert for their own mum or dad.
The evening also made up part of a badge the cubs were working on.
Helen Turner, one of the Cottrell Cubs leaders, said: They all enjoyed preparing it... It was a lovely way to end the term.
You may also want to watch:
“The parents had no idea what to expect until they turned up at the Scout Hall.”
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 Candidates revealed in race for district council seats
- 4 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 5 Major accolade for driving school
- 6 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme
- 7 The joy of gving something back
- 8 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 9 Phillips wins the bogey comp at Honiton Golf Club
- 10 Village celebration will ring out around world