Countdown continues to elections in East Devon
- Credit: Archant
The General Election is nearly here. See the latest election news from across East Devon
Voters will get a chance to have their say on who represents them at different tiers of government on tomorrow.
The General Election will be taking place on Thursday, May 7, along with elections for East Devon District Council and many town and parish councils across the area.
Candidates have been on the election trail for weeks to get the views of people in East Devon and across the country.
See all the latest election coverage on this website by visiting our dedicated election pages by clicking on the link below.
You may also want to watch:
Don’t forget to use your chance to vote.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 7 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 How would you feel about giving up your car?