Course on meditation, Axminster
THE Awareness Centre in Axminster is holding a course on meditation next month.
Run by tutor, Kevin Saunders, it will run over three consecutive Tuesday evenings, between 7.30pm and 10pm, starting on the September 7.
Meditation is a personal experience of developing the skills to find calmness and serenity of mind.
Kevin said it was suitable for people of any religion denominations and open to anyone over 16.
He said: “I have been teaching meditation for over 20 years. I have heard many people tell me that they couldn’t possibly meditate and yet in all the years I’ve been teaching I haven’t failed yet.’
You may also want to watch:
It costs �12.50 for the three session course called Meditation For All costs �12.50 and bookings can be made on ( 01297) 32331 or email@example.com The centre is a registered charity providing healing and complementary therapies.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK