Course on meditation, Axminster
THE Awareness Centre in Axminster is holding a course on meditation next month.
Run by tutor, Kevin Saunders, it will run over three consecutive Tuesday evenings, between 7.30pm and 10pm, starting on the September 7.
Meditation is a personal experience of developing the skills to find calmness and serenity of mind.
Kevin said it was suitable for people of any religion denominations and open to anyone over 16.
He said: “I have been teaching meditation for over 20 years. I have heard many people tell me that they couldn’t possibly meditate and yet in all the years I’ve been teaching I haven’t failed yet.’
You may also want to watch:
It costs �12.50 for the three session course called Meditation For All costs �12.50 and bookings can be made on ( 01297) 32331 or firstname.lastname@example.org The centre is a registered charity providing healing and complementary therapies.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 7 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 8 William conquers 200 books
- 9 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death