Course on meditation, Axminster
THE Awareness Centre in Axminster is holding a course on meditation next month.
Run by tutor, Kevin Saunders, it will run over three consecutive Tuesday evenings, between 7.30pm and 10pm, starting on the September 7.
Meditation is a personal experience of developing the skills to find calmness and serenity of mind.
Kevin said it was suitable for people of any religion denominations and open to anyone over 16.
He said: “I have been teaching meditation for over 20 years. I have heard many people tell me that they couldn’t possibly meditate and yet in all the years I’ve been teaching I haven’t failed yet.’
You may also want to watch:
It costs �12.50 for the three session course called Meditation For All costs �12.50 and bookings can be made on ( 01297) 32331 or email@example.com The centre is a registered charity providing healing and complementary therapies.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 3 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 4 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 7 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 8 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 9 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 10 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision