Court was too soft’ on crook
RE Honiton burglar given one last chance to go straight – yet another example of soft treatment for the offender. Where does this leave the victim?
RE 'Honiton burglar given one last chance to go straight' - yet another example of soft treatment for the offender.
Where does this leave the victim?
Alan Rowe, the barber who suffered this attack on his premises, has done more for the community and charity work than an army of ordinary folk.
They should have made him clean the shop on hands and knees for a year, plus two paid for haircuts every week by Mr Rowe's charming daughters.
You may also want to watch:
A R Howe
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching