Court was too soft’ on crook
RE Honiton burglar given one last chance to go straight – yet another example of soft treatment for the offender. Where does this leave the victim?
RE 'Honiton burglar given one last chance to go straight' - yet another example of soft treatment for the offender.
Where does this leave the victim?
Alan Rowe, the barber who suffered this attack on his premises, has done more for the community and charity work than an army of ordinary folk.
They should have made him clean the shop on hands and knees for a year, plus two paid for haircuts every week by Mr Rowe's charming daughters.
You may also want to watch:
A R Howe
- 1 Honiton councillor speaks out over racist graffiti on town pub
- 2 Racist graffiti daubed on The Volunteer pub in Honiton
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 5 Landscape firm wins award for work on new housing development
- 6 Closing of the rinks at Axminster Bowls
- 7 Property of the Week: Castle Hill, Seaton
- 8 Artists collaborate with council on next stage of town's art trail
- 9 Festival fishing in Torbay and Lyme Regis
- 10 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers