Courtlands: a Japanese view
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross). I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross).
I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
Everybody I met was so nice, proud of their lovely village and welcomed me so warmly. I was really touched.
Therefore, I object to this planning application on the grounds that this is an Area of Great Landscape Value and the visual impact on the skyline will effect the surrounding area. I also think it will encourage coalescence with Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
I would really like to visit there again and want to see as it is now.
I hope you reconsider your development plan and keep such a national treasure for people in future.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 7 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
I am sure you will not regret it and people in future will thank you for your high-spirited decision.
303 Espoir Handa,
1-28-2 Nukui, Nerima-ku,
Tokyo Japan 176-0021