Courtlands: a Japanese view
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross). I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross).
I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
Everybody I met was so nice, proud of their lovely village and welcomed me so warmly. I was really touched.
Therefore, I object to this planning application on the grounds that this is an Area of Great Landscape Value and the visual impact on the skyline will effect the surrounding area. I also think it will encourage coalescence with Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
I would really like to visit there again and want to see as it is now.
I hope you reconsider your development plan and keep such a national treasure for people in future.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 UK’s fastest hillclimb drivers heading to Honiton
- 3 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 4 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 5 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 6 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 7 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 8 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
I am sure you will not regret it and people in future will thank you for your high-spirited decision.
303 Espoir Handa,
1-28-2 Nukui, Nerima-ku,
Tokyo Japan 176-0021