Courtlands: a Japanese view
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross). I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross).
I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
Everybody I met was so nice, proud of their lovely village and welcomed me so warmly. I was really touched.
Therefore, I object to this planning application on the grounds that this is an Area of Great Landscape Value and the visual impact on the skyline will effect the surrounding area. I also think it will encourage coalescence with Exmouth.
I would really like to visit there again and want to see as it is now.
I hope you reconsider your development plan and keep such a national treasure for people in future.
- 1 New management team in place for the Honiton Hippos
- 2 Bestiality video found on jailed drug dealer's phone
- 3 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 4 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 6 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 7 50 years since Ugandan Asians were resettled in Honiton
- 8 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 9 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 10 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
I am sure you will not regret it and people in future will thank you for your high-spirited decision.
303 Espoir Handa,
1-28-2 Nukui, Nerima-ku,
Tokyo Japan 176-0021