Courtlands: a Japanese view
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross). I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross).
I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
Everybody I met was so nice, proud of their lovely village and welcomed me so warmly. I was really touched.
Therefore, I object to this planning application on the grounds that this is an Area of Great Landscape Value and the visual impact on the skyline will effect the surrounding area. I also think it will encourage coalescence with Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
I would really like to visit there again and want to see as it is now.
I hope you reconsider your development plan and keep such a national treasure for people in future.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 3 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 6 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 9 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 10 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
I am sure you will not regret it and people in future will thank you for your high-spirited decision.
303 Espoir Handa,
1-28-2 Nukui, Nerima-ku,
Tokyo Japan 176-0021