Courtlands: a Japanese view
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross). I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
I am writing to express how shocked I am to hear the news about the development plan in Lympstone (Courtlands Cross).
I have visited the village several times and have fond of memories and even consider the place as my second home town.
Everybody I met was so nice, proud of their lovely village and welcomed me so warmly. I was really touched.
Therefore, I object to this planning application on the grounds that this is an Area of Great Landscape Value and the visual impact on the skyline will effect the surrounding area. I also think it will encourage coalescence with Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
I would really like to visit there again and want to see as it is now.
I hope you reconsider your development plan and keep such a national treasure for people in future.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
I am sure you will not regret it and people in future will thank you for your high-spirited decision.
303 Espoir Handa,
1-28-2 Nukui, Nerima-ku,
Tokyo Japan 176-0021