Seaton craft shop shortlisted for award
- Credit: Archant
Queen Street centre nominated as ‘best local independent store, South West’ in The International Craft Awards
Seaton arts and crafts centre - Imagine Design Create - has been nominated for a prestigious award.
The Queen Street shop is in the running to be named the ‘Best Local Independent Store, South West’ as voted for by the readers of Crafts Beautiful and PaperCrafter Magazine.
The International Craft Awards recognise key brands and personalities as well as drawing attention to the smaller independent stores across the UK.
Imagine Design Create was launched by Kerri-Ann Briggs. The centre offers workshops and events throughout the year including decopatch, papier-mâché model painting, ceramic painting, flower pressing and stencilling. There is also a range of botanical themed workshops, demonstrations and events.
You may also want to watch:
Kerri-Ann said: “We are delighted to have been shortlisted!” The final voting stage will begin in the Christmas special issue of Crafts Beautiful magazine, which goes on sale on September 13. An online voting form is also available at www.craftawards.com and the voting process will close on January 3.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Farmer who killed biker in crash gets his licence back
- 3 Tractor and trailer overturn on A30 blocking one lane - traffic queuing
- 4 East Devon child abuser Graeme Ellis jailed for eight years
- 5 Excitement grows as countdown to Charter Day begins
- 6 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 7 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 8 Major accolade for driving school
- 9 Nick's cider adventure gets off to a golden start
- 10 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme