Cranbrook Pharmacy successful in two categories in industry awards
- Credit: Philippa Davies
One top prize and one ‘highly commended’ for their work with the local community
A shiny new glass trophy is on display at Cranbrook Pharmacy after a top industry award was dispensed to its staff.
They won the Community Pharmacy Team of the Year award, presented by the Devon Local Pharmaceutical Committee.
The team, consisting of director Alison Hayes and her staff, Sanisha Renney, Louise Johnson and Nicola Cross, were also highly commended in the ‘multi-disciplinary working’ category. This recognises their work with local GPs, the county council and Public Health to deliver a range of health and wellbeing services.
The awards evening took place on Monday, November 26 at the Exeter Court Hotel in Kennford.
You may also want to watch:
The new chief executive of the Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee, Simon Dukes, handed out the trophies and certificates, and gave a presentation on the future of community pharmacy, in which he talked about the need for unity.
Alison said: “It was a good evening, it was nice to see all the other pharmacists, and hear the chief executive’s vision for the future.”
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery