Cranbrook Slimming World members get Pretty Muddy for charity
- Credit: Archant
A group of members from the Slimming World group in Cranbrook got together to raise money for Cancer research - by taking part in this years Pretty Muddy 5km event at Westpoint.
The members pictured have lost a combined weight of 27.5 stone.
Cranbrook’s Slimming World consultant, Kirsty Bailey, also took part in the charity effort. She said: “I’m so proud of every single one of my members that took part in the event. I get to help people change their lives.
“What an honour and privilege to get to witness their transformations and be with them on this very special milestone achievement for them.”
The Cranbrook Slimming World group together raised more than £1,700 for Cancer Research UK. The Slimming World groups are put on every Thursday at 5.30pm and 7.30pm and Fridays at 9:30am at the Younghayes centre in Cranbrook.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Kirsty on 07908944562.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery