Crews attend Cranbrook kitchen blaze

PUBLISHED: 14:40 19 January 2016

Archant

The incident happened at 6.35pm on Monday (January 18), at a property in Younghayes Road.

Fire crews from Danes Castle and Middlemoor were called after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a Cranbrook home.

The incident happened at 6.35pm on Monday (January 18), at a property in Younghayes Road.

On arrival, crews discovered there had been a small fire in a grill pan, which was already out.

Crews inspected the area to make sure it was safe.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Midweek Herald

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists