Crews tackle Axminster chimney blaze
PUBLISHED: 10:19 20 January 2015 | UPDATED: 10:19 20 January 2015
Wood burner goes up in flames in thatched property
Fire crews from Axminster and Colyton were called to a chimney fire in Sector Lane, Axminster
The blaze occurred on Monday (January 19) at 7.09pm.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a fire within a wood burner of the thatched property.
The fire was extinguished using chimney gear and the area was checked with a thermal imaging camera.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.