Crews tackle dishwasher fire

Axminster and Chard firefighers called to late night blaze at house in Tatworth

Firefighters from Axminster and Chard were called to a house at Tatworth late last night (Thursday) after a dishwasher caught fire. The crews confirmed that there was slight smoke damage to the property, and carried out a check of the building with a thermal image camera.

The incident happened at around 11.20pm


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter