Crime and safety road show heads to Seaton
- Credit: Archant
Seaton is the next stop on the map of a new police initiative for residents to get safety advice and meet members of their local team.
Sergeant Andy Squires launched the crime and safety road show as a ‘one stop shop’ bringing together representatives from the police and partner agencies.
The first show was held in Sidmouth with plans to hold other sessions across East Devon throughout 2018.
The next event will be held from 10am to 2pm in the Marshlands Centre, Harbour Road, on Saturday, February 10.
Residents will be able to learn about the police community messaging service, internet safety and property marking.
You may also want to watch:
Trading Standards, EDDC, office of the Police and Crime Commissioner and South West Ambulance Service will also be in attendance.
Sgt. Squires said: “Please support the neighbourhood policing team and our partner agencies and make the most of this fantastic opportunity. We all very much look forward to meeting you on the day.”
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 8 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 9 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 10 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life