Crime and safety road show heads to Seaton
- Credit: Archant
Seaton is the next stop on the map of a new police initiative for residents to get safety advice and meet members of their local team.
Sergeant Andy Squires launched the crime and safety road show as a ‘one stop shop’ bringing together representatives from the police and partner agencies.
The first show was held in Sidmouth with plans to hold other sessions across East Devon throughout 2018.
The next event will be held from 10am to 2pm in the Marshlands Centre, Harbour Road, on Saturday, February 10.
Residents will be able to learn about the police community messaging service, internet safety and property marking.
You may also want to watch:
Trading Standards, EDDC, office of the Police and Crime Commissioner and South West Ambulance Service will also be in attendance.
Sgt. Squires said: “Please support the neighbourhood policing team and our partner agencies and make the most of this fantastic opportunity. We all very much look forward to meeting you on the day.”
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend