Crime and safety road show heads to Seaton
- Credit: Archant
Seaton is the next stop on the map of a new police initiative for residents to get safety advice and meet members of their local team.
Sergeant Andy Squires launched the crime and safety road show as a ‘one stop shop’ bringing together representatives from the police and partner agencies.
The first show was held in Sidmouth with plans to hold other sessions across East Devon throughout 2018.
The next event will be held from 10am to 2pm in the Marshlands Centre, Harbour Road, on Saturday, February 10.
Residents will be able to learn about the police community messaging service, internet safety and property marking.
You may also want to watch:
Trading Standards, EDDC, office of the Police and Crime Commissioner and South West Ambulance Service will also be in attendance.
Sgt. Squires said: “Please support the neighbourhood policing team and our partner agencies and make the most of this fantastic opportunity. We all very much look forward to meeting you on the day.”
- 1 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
- 2 East Devon's Property of the Week
- 3 East Devon Property of the Week
- 4 Mechanic keeps life-saving blood bikes on the road
- 5 Villagers determined that the fair must go on
- 6 Family's wellbeing business success is Taylor made
- 7 Freddie the tramping potter could drink a gallon of cider
- 8 Positive partnership for Honiton Cricket Club
- 9 White Hart pub damaged by fire
- 10 Chiropractor unveils new name and reaffirms commitment to serve community