Crime down in Honiton
Eight assaults and 17 thefts reported.
Crime has dropped in Honiton, according to the police report for the last month.
PCSO Darren England told Honiton Town Council last week that, between September 8 and November 12, 60 crimes had been reported, compared to 83 during the same period last year - a drop of 23 crimes.
Crimes recorded included eight assaults and burglaries and 17 thefts, which included seven shoplifting offences.
Statistics included 11 cases of criminal damage.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO England told councillors that, of those 60 crimes, 10 had already been detected and the offender or offenders had been dealt with.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 8 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 9 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 10 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad