Crime down in Honiton
Eight assaults and 17 thefts reported.
Crime has dropped in Honiton, according to the police report for the last month.
PCSO Darren England told Honiton Town Council last week that, between September 8 and November 12, 60 crimes had been reported, compared to 83 during the same period last year - a drop of 23 crimes.
Crimes recorded included eight assaults and burglaries and 17 thefts, which included seven shoplifting offences.
Statistics included 11 cases of criminal damage.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO England told councillors that, of those 60 crimes, 10 had already been detected and the offender or offenders had been dealt with.
- 1 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
- 2 East Devon's Property of the Week
- 3 East Devon Property of the Week
- 4 Mechanic keeps life-saving blood bikes on the road
- 5 Freddie the tramping potter could drink a gallon of cider
- 6 Villagers determined that the fair must go on
- 7 White Hart pub damaged by fire
- 8 Family's wellbeing business success is Taylor made
- 9 Positive partnership for Honiton Cricket Club
- 10 Chiropractor unveils new name and reaffirms commitment to serve community