Crime down in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Latest crime figures revealed.
The latest crime figures for Honiton town show a slight drop compared to the same period last year and included 13 assaults, seven incidents of public disorder and 23 thefts.
PCSO Dave Keeler told Honiton Town Council last week that the total number of recordable crime for July 8 to August 12 was 64, compared to 65 during the same period last year.
Of these offences there were two dwelling burglaries, one theft from a motor vehicle and one theft of a motor vehicle.
There were nine incidents of criminal damage, two drink-drive offences and a breach of an antisocial behaviour order.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Keeler also told the meeting that there had been three incidents of bilking, one communications act offence and an incident of counterfeit money being passed around in the town.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend