Crime down in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Latest crime figures revealed.
The latest crime figures for Honiton town show a slight drop compared to the same period last year and included 13 assaults, seven incidents of public disorder and 23 thefts.
PCSO Dave Keeler told Honiton Town Council last week that the total number of recordable crime for July 8 to August 12 was 64, compared to 65 during the same period last year.
Of these offences there were two dwelling burglaries, one theft from a motor vehicle and one theft of a motor vehicle.
There were nine incidents of criminal damage, two drink-drive offences and a breach of an antisocial behaviour order.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Keeler also told the meeting that there had been three incidents of bilking, one communications act offence and an incident of counterfeit money being passed around in the town.
- 1 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 2 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 3 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 4 The amazing Axminster of 57 years ago
- 5 Property of the Week: Tansee Hill, Thorncombe
- 6 Podium return for Axe Valley Pedaller
- 7 Lions issue appeal for new members to help fundraising projects
- 8 East Devon Property of the Week
- 9 Family campaigns to fund flower barn at 'paradise' site
- 10 When a waffle is good for your health