Crime down in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Latest crime figures revealed.
The latest crime figures for Honiton town show a slight drop compared to the same period last year and included 13 assaults, seven incidents of public disorder and 23 thefts.
PCSO Dave Keeler told Honiton Town Council last week that the total number of recordable crime for July 8 to August 12 was 64, compared to 65 during the same period last year.
Of these offences there were two dwelling burglaries, one theft from a motor vehicle and one theft of a motor vehicle.
There were nine incidents of criminal damage, two drink-drive offences and a breach of an antisocial behaviour order.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Keeler also told the meeting that there had been three incidents of bilking, one communications act offence and an incident of counterfeit money being passed around in the town.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 4 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 5 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 6 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 7 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 8 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 9 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 10 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit