Crime down in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Latest crime figures revealed.
The latest crime figures for Honiton town show a slight drop compared to the same period last year and included 13 assaults, seven incidents of public disorder and 23 thefts.
PCSO Dave Keeler told Honiton Town Council last week that the total number of recordable crime for July 8 to August 12 was 64, compared to 65 during the same period last year.
Of these offences there were two dwelling burglaries, one theft from a motor vehicle and one theft of a motor vehicle.
There were nine incidents of criminal damage, two drink-drive offences and a breach of an antisocial behaviour order.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Keeler also told the meeting that there had been three incidents of bilking, one communications act offence and an incident of counterfeit money being passed around in the town.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 3 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Singing in the Valleys for Alan
- 10 Fuel poverty: Real pressure is on those with low incomes