Crime down in Honiton rural area
But a sexual assault, fraud and thefts are among the matters reported to police.
Crime is down in rural areas of Honiton according to the latest police figures.
According to a report for December there were eight reported crimes which is down from 10 during the same period last year.
These included an incident of arson on December 8, where a number of scrap cars were set on fire, and an assault and criminal damage in Broadhembury.
A quantity of cash was stolen from a secure business premises in Gittisham between December 5 and 6 and there was a similar incident in Luppitt where money was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to this there was a case of fraud in Luppitt where money was handed over for a computer that did not arrive and a female was sexually assaulted at a private residence in Yarcombe.
Anyone with information on these incidents is urged to call police in Honiton on 101.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket