Crime drops in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
No dwelling burglaries for a second consecutive month.
There have been no burglaries in Honiton for a second consecutive month, according to the latest crime figures.
PCSO Dave Keeler told Honiton Town Council last week that recorded crime in the town had seen a reduction for the period of June 10 to July 7 and was 31 compared to 52 for the same period last year.
He said there had been no property burglaries but there had been one incident of a burglary other.
The town council heard that there had been one theft from a motor vehicle, six other types of thefts, and nine incidents of shop lifting.
You may also want to watch:
The figures also showed that there were seven criminal damage offences, three assaults, two incidents of public disorder and one drink or drug driving.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 3 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 4 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 5 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 Singing in the Valleys for Alan
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'