Crime drops in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
No dwelling burglaries for a second consecutive month.
There have been no burglaries in Honiton for a second consecutive month, according to the latest crime figures.
PCSO Dave Keeler told Honiton Town Council last week that recorded crime in the town had seen a reduction for the period of June 10 to July 7 and was 31 compared to 52 for the same period last year.
He said there had been no property burglaries but there had been one incident of a burglary other.
The town council heard that there had been one theft from a motor vehicle, six other types of thefts, and nine incidents of shop lifting.
You may also want to watch:
The figures also showed that there were seven criminal damage offences, three assaults, two incidents of public disorder and one drink or drug driving.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 6 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 10 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring