Crime drops in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
No dwelling burglaries for a second consecutive month.
There have been no burglaries in Honiton for a second consecutive month, according to the latest crime figures.
PCSO Dave Keeler told Honiton Town Council last week that recorded crime in the town had seen a reduction for the period of June 10 to July 7 and was 31 compared to 52 for the same period last year.
He said there had been no property burglaries but there had been one incident of a burglary other.
The town council heard that there had been one theft from a motor vehicle, six other types of thefts, and nine incidents of shop lifting.
You may also want to watch:
The figures also showed that there were seven criminal damage offences, three assaults, two incidents of public disorder and one drink or drug driving.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 8 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 9 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 10 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed