Crime figures revealed for Honiton
Camera equipment and a car reported stolen over the last month.
Overall crime is slightly down in Honiton, but thefts and burglaries are still being reported.
Latest figures show the number of recorded crimes for February to March was 25, compared to 26 during the same period last year.
Honiton Town Council heard last week that crimes included a non-dwelling burglary, which had been dealt with, and a burglary at a property.
A person also tried to break into a pay and display machine.
You may also want to watch:
Camera equipment was stolen from a motor vehicle and an “old-style Rover” car was stolen.
In addition, there were four thefts, criminal damage offences, two incidents of drugs possession, an assault, which was domestic-related, and three public order offences.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 8 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 9 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 10 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity