Crime figures revealed for Honiton
Camera equipment and a car reported stolen over the last month.
Overall crime is slightly down in Honiton, but thefts and burglaries are still being reported.
Latest figures show the number of recorded crimes for February to March was 25, compared to 26 during the same period last year.
Honiton Town Council heard last week that crimes included a non-dwelling burglary, which had been dealt with, and a burglary at a property.
A person also tried to break into a pay and display machine.
You may also want to watch:
Camera equipment was stolen from a motor vehicle and an “old-style Rover” car was stolen.
In addition, there were four thefts, criminal damage offences, two incidents of drugs possession, an assault, which was domestic-related, and three public order offences.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
- 10 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations