Crime figures revealed for Honiton
Camera equipment and a car reported stolen over the last month.
Overall crime is slightly down in Honiton, but thefts and burglaries are still being reported.
Latest figures show the number of recorded crimes for February to March was 25, compared to 26 during the same period last year.
Honiton Town Council heard last week that crimes included a non-dwelling burglary, which had been dealt with, and a burglary at a property.
A person also tried to break into a pay and display machine.
You may also want to watch:
Camera equipment was stolen from a motor vehicle and an “old-style Rover” car was stolen.
In addition, there were four thefts, criminal damage offences, two incidents of drugs possession, an assault, which was domestic-related, and three public order offences.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death