Crime figures revealed for Honiton
Camera equipment and a car reported stolen over the last month.
Overall crime is slightly down in Honiton, but thefts and burglaries are still being reported.
Latest figures show the number of recorded crimes for February to March was 25, compared to 26 during the same period last year.
Honiton Town Council heard last week that crimes included a non-dwelling burglary, which had been dealt with, and a burglary at a property.
A person also tried to break into a pay and display machine.
You may also want to watch:
Camera equipment was stolen from a motor vehicle and an “old-style Rover” car was stolen.
In addition, there were four thefts, criminal damage offences, two incidents of drugs possession, an assault, which was domestic-related, and three public order offences.
- 1 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
- 2 East Devon's Property of the Week
- 3 East Devon Property of the Week
- 4 Mechanic keeps life-saving blood bikes on the road
- 5 Villagers determined that the fair must go on
- 6 Freddie the tramping potter could drink a gallon of cider
- 7 Positive partnership for Honiton Cricket Club
- 8 Family's wellbeing business success is Taylor made
- 9 White Hart pub damaged by fire
- 10 Chiropractor unveils new name and reaffirms commitment to serve community