Crime writer to speak at Honiton Library
- Credit: Archant
Diane Janes, who penned Death at Wolf’s Nick, Stick or Twist and Swimming in the Shadows will speak on June 28.
An acclaimed crime author is visiting Honiton to give a talk this month.
Diane Janes, who penned Death at Wolf’s Nick, Stick or Twist and Swimming in the Shadows will speak at Honiton Library on June 28.
The session, which starts at 6pm, is £6 to attend to talk about her newsest book.
Diane was born and educated in Birmingham, but lived in various parts of the north of England for most of her adult life, until recently moving to Devon.
You may also want to watch:
Having worked in everything from mortgages to engineering, she is now a full time author of fiction and investigative non-fiction, specialising in crime.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend