Cycleway helping to combat obesity
Money well spent.
I believe the cycle path of the Stop Line Way is money well spent.
It promotes exercise and health in all ages. It enables walkers, as well as cyclists, to get out into the countryside, especially as many young children do not have large gardens to play in.
It fights obesity in all ages.
Linking up with other Sustrans cyle routes is great for tourism, as well as locals.
You may also want to watch:
If there is a slurry problem it is up to the farmer concerned not to pollute. The cleaning away of river deposits should be suitably managed.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Local Football Results
- 7 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'