Cyclist hunted after alleged attack on driver
Police say Axminster lorry driver suffered minor injuries after being grabbed through his window
Police at Axminster are hunting a cyclist in connection with an alleged attack on a lorry driver.
The victim has reported being grabbed through the window of his Bradford’s building supplies’ truck and assaulted, suffering minor injures.
The attack is alleged to have happened at around 1pm on Tuesday, May 22, on the B3261 at Axminster.
The male cyclist wanted for questioning in relation to the incident is described as being white, in his late thirties to early forties with a very large muscular build.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a black and white patterned cycle helmet and a white, blue and yellow lycra top and black cycle shorts.
The man was with another cyclist wearing a green top and black shorts. If anybody has any information they are urged to contact Devon and Cornwall Constabulary on 101 quoting crime number KA/12/281 or crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
- 10 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington