Cyclist hunted after alleged attack on driver
Police say Axminster lorry driver suffered minor injuries after being grabbed through his window
Police at Axminster are hunting a cyclist in connection with an alleged attack on a lorry driver.
The victim has reported being grabbed through the window of his Bradford’s building supplies’ truck and assaulted, suffering minor injures.
The attack is alleged to have happened at around 1pm on Tuesday, May 22, on the B3261 at Axminster.
The male cyclist wanted for questioning in relation to the incident is described as being white, in his late thirties to early forties with a very large muscular build.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a black and white patterned cycle helmet and a white, blue and yellow lycra top and black cycle shorts.
The man was with another cyclist wearing a green top and black shorts. If anybody has any information they are urged to contact Devon and Cornwall Constabulary on 101 quoting crime number KA/12/281 or crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis