Danger! Freezing fog
Sections of A35 and A30 affected
Freezing fog is currently affecting sections of the A35 and A30 in East Devon.
The fog is especially dense on the A35 at Axminster, where the Midweek Herald recorded a temperature of -1.5 at 8.20am.
Lighter fog is affecting the A30 between Honiton and Exeter.
Motorists are advised to drive with caution.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
Exeter Airport -1.5