DANGER! Running water on A35
Temperature currently -5.5 in the affected location.
A burst pipe is causing water to cascade onto the A35 near Wilmington after the coldest night of the year so far.
The temperature in the vicinity of the problem was recorded at -5.5 by the Midweek Herald at 8.15am.
Water is on both carriageways close to the junction to Sutton Barton Recycling Centre.
Elsewhere, the Midweek Herald recorded the following temperatures at 8am today:
You may also want to watch:
-3.5 Lyme Regis
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
-6 Hunters Lodge
-5.5 Exeter Airport