DANGER! Running water on A35
Temperature currently -5.5 in the affected location.
A burst pipe is causing water to cascade onto the A35 near Wilmington after the coldest night of the year so far.
The temperature in the vicinity of the problem was recorded at -5.5 by the Midweek Herald at 8.15am.
Water is on both carriageways close to the junction to Sutton Barton Recycling Centre.
Elsewhere, the Midweek Herald recorded the following temperatures at 8am today:
You may also want to watch:
-3.5 Lyme Regis
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
-6 Hunters Lodge
-5.5 Exeter Airport