DANGER! Running water on A35
Temperature currently -5.5 in the affected location.
A burst pipe is causing water to cascade onto the A35 near Wilmington after the coldest night of the year so far.
The temperature in the vicinity of the problem was recorded at -5.5 by the Midweek Herald at 8.15am.
Water is on both carriageways close to the junction to Sutton Barton Recycling Centre.
Elsewhere, the Midweek Herald recorded the following temperatures at 8am today:
-3.5 Lyme Regis
- 1 A-Level results 2022: Honiton students achieve 'amazing' higher average point score
- 2 Full steam ahead for Honiton Hill Rally on bank holiday weekend
- 3 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 4 Exeter College achieve 'amazing results' as students discover their higher education grades
- 5 Kings School pride in ‘resilient’ pupils collecting A-Level results
- 6 Artist gets work displayed at Seaton Medical Practice
- 7 New artist drawing his way around Seaton
- 8 Organisers aren't 'sheepish' about this upcoming Axe Valley event
- 9 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 10 Man released on bail after Dunkeswell accident
-6 Hunters Lodge
-5.5 Exeter Airport