Day hospice welcomes knights
- Credit: Archant
Sword-waving knights descended recently on Hospiscare’s Kings House to take a look around.
The knights were from the cast of the Luppitt Players pantomime, Knight Fever!, which raised £1,000 for the end-of-life charity.
Sarah Smith, Hospiscare’s community manager, showed the group around the day hospice in Honiton.
Steve Berry, director of the Luppitt Players, said: “We enjoyed our tour of Kings House and it’s fair to say we all came away very impressed with the wonderful state-of- the-art facilities, so well chosen.
“We chose to support Hospiscare, and Kings House in particular, as we felt it is a very worthwhile cause and close to all our hearts in one way or another.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to extend our thanks to the staff and volunteers for being so kind and informative when we visited.”
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 3 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 8 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 9 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding