Death of Honitonian Alan Michael Salisbury
61-year-old had fought cancer.
HONITONIAN Alan Michael Salisbury has died in hospital in Bristol following a battle with cancer. He was 61.
Mr Salisbury, whose family hails from Jerrard Crescent, was educated at Honiton Secondary School before joining the Royal Navy.
He went on to work for Royal Mail and recently retired after 27 years’ service.
Mr Salisbury died at Bristol Royal Infirmary on Tuesday last week.
You may also want to watch:
He leaves a wife, Pat, daughter Lovita, as well as Terry and Carol, Donald and Myra, Paul and Pam and David.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track