Development in fight to save Legion
Special meeting of members called as Honiton social club battles for survival.
A special meeting of members has been called to discuss the future of Honiton’s Royal British Legion Club.
The Dowell Street complex faces closure in three months’ time – if staff can’t get more cash through the social club’s tills.
After making a loss last year, the meeting has been called to solely look at the club’s future.
The meeting will take place at the club at 8pm on Friday, August 5.
You may also want to watch:
Only members will be allowed to attend and membership cards will be checked at the door.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 6 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding