Devon County Show 2019: pictures from day three
- Credit: Archant
Take a look at some of the pictures taken on the third day of the Devon County Show 2019.
Thousands of visitors arrived at Westpoint, near Exeter, to enjoy all that was on offer at this year's Devon County Show.
There was plenty to see and do with hundreds of exhibitors showing their wares.
Livestock farmers had also been preparing in the months leading up to the show, which opened on Thursday, May 16.
Cattle, sheep, pigs, poultry and other animals were made ready for the judges to consider which would claim best in class and best in show.
With so much on offer, the pictures below provide just a snapshot of what was involved in day three of the Devon County Show 2019.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 7 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 10 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets