Devon is UK's most unfaithful county
DEVON people are the UK s most unfaithful in the country – according to an extra-marital dating site survey.
DEVON people are the UK's most unfaithful in the country - according to an extra-marital dating site survey.
IllicitEncounters.com survey on sex, marriage and adultery found almost half of couples in the county were cheating on their partner.
The OnePoll survey asked 150 spouses from the area whether they had cheated - and 43% of them admitted they were having affairs right now. This compared to the UK average of just 3%.
And 3.52 per cent said they had cheated on a partner in the past.
The survey found couples in Devon have sex on average once a month - in line with the UK average.
Despite the fact that many spouses are having affairs, almost 70 per cent say they are 'very attracted' to their wife/husband. Twenty five per cent say they are still in love with their partner, though they find them less attractive than when they first met.
- 1 Tourist blamed satnav for sending him wrong way up A303 dual carriageway
- 2 New artist drawing his way around Seaton
- 3 Nine-year-old launches fundraising appeal to spruce up RD&E's kids ward
- 4 Full steam ahead for Honiton Hill Rally on bank holiday weekend
- 5 Caravan left 'severely damaged' by fire on A35
- 6 Repair work on flood damage begins at Axminster bowling club
- 7 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 8 Aldi seeking approval for extension of former Coop site
- 9 Organisers aren't 'sheepish' about this upcoming Axe Valley event
- 10 Kilmington driver admits injuring woman in Axminster crash
Finance is the predominant cause of arguments in Devon - over sex, work, romance and family issues.
* Do you agree with the findings?