Devon is UK's most unfaithful county
DEVON people are the UK s most unfaithful in the country – according to an extra-marital dating site survey.
DEVON people are the UK's most unfaithful in the country - according to an extra-marital dating site survey.
IllicitEncounters.com survey on sex, marriage and adultery found almost half of couples in the county were cheating on their partner.
The OnePoll survey asked 150 spouses from the area whether they had cheated - and 43% of them admitted they were having affairs right now. This compared to the UK average of just 3%.
And 3.52 per cent said they had cheated on a partner in the past.
The survey found couples in Devon have sex on average once a month - in line with the UK average.
Despite the fact that many spouses are having affairs, almost 70 per cent say they are 'very attracted' to their wife/husband. Twenty five per cent say they are still in love with their partner, though they find them less attractive than when they first met.
- 1 Did visit prompt Queen Victoria to choose Honiton lace for wedding dress?
- 2 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
- 3 A site for sore eyes
- 4 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 5 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 6 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 7 Mud and obelisks for Axe Valley Runners
- 8 Candidates sought to stand as new town councillors
- 9 'Setting a balanced budget for Devon'
- 10 Honiton Ladies reach Quarter Finals of the National Yetton Trophy
Finance is the predominant cause of arguments in Devon - over sex, work, romance and family issues.
* Do you agree with the findings?