Devon is UK's most unfaithful county
DEVON people are the UK s most unfaithful in the country – according to an extra-marital dating site survey.
DEVON people are the UK's most unfaithful in the country - according to an extra-marital dating site survey.
IllicitEncounters.com survey on sex, marriage and adultery found almost half of couples in the county were cheating on their partner.
The OnePoll survey asked 150 spouses from the area whether they had cheated - and 43% of them admitted they were having affairs right now. This compared to the UK average of just 3%.
And 3.52 per cent said they had cheated on a partner in the past.
You may also want to watch:
The survey found couples in Devon have sex on average once a month - in line with the UK average.
Despite the fact that many spouses are having affairs, almost 70 per cent say they are 'very attracted' to their wife/husband. Twenty five per cent say they are still in love with their partner, though they find them less attractive than when they first met.
- 1 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 2 East Devon showjumper on the Olympic shortlist
- 3 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 4 Deadline looms for to claim Brexit support funding
- 5 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 6 Baker's son who became one of Nelson's naval commanders
- 7 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 8 Afternoon of jazz and cream teas at Coldharbour Farm House
- 9 Moxey takes Gulls to the final
- 10 Virtual work experience programme for young people in region
Finance is the predominant cause of arguments in Devon - over sex, work, romance and family issues.
* Do you agree with the findings?