Devon is UK's most unfaithful county
DEVON people are the UK s most unfaithful in the country – according to an extra-marital dating site survey.
DEVON people are the UK's most unfaithful in the country - according to an extra-marital dating site survey.
IllicitEncounters.com survey on sex, marriage and adultery found almost half of couples in the county were cheating on their partner.
The OnePoll survey asked 150 spouses from the area whether they had cheated - and 43% of them admitted they were having affairs right now. This compared to the UK average of just 3%.
And 3.52 per cent said they had cheated on a partner in the past.
You may also want to watch:
The survey found couples in Devon have sex on average once a month - in line with the UK average.
Despite the fact that many spouses are having affairs, almost 70 per cent say they are 'very attracted' to their wife/husband. Twenty five per cent say they are still in love with their partner, though they find them less attractive than when they first met.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
Finance is the predominant cause of arguments in Devon - over sex, work, romance and family issues.
* Do you agree with the findings?