Diamond Awards for Seaton charity workers
Long serving hospital supporters thanked for their years of dedicated service
SEATON Hospital League of Friends has honoured two of its most dedicated volunteers.
Ena Shatwell and Elizabeth Pymont, both with more than 16 years service, have been presented with the organisation’s Diamond Award, to recognise their fundraising and hard work.
A League spokeswoman said: “Ena and Elizabeth have both done so much for the League of Friends over the years, and both deserved to have these awards, they are both true volunteers and supporters of the League.”
It is the second time Mrs Stawell’s charity work has been officially recognised.
You may also want to watch:
Last year she was invited to St. James’ Palace last by Prince Andrew in recognition of all her volunteering.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal
- 9 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
- 10 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents