Diamond Dalwood couple celebrate with a party
A DALWOOD couple have celebrated their diamond wedding anniversary.
A DALWOOD couple have celebrated their diamond wedding anniversary .
Cyril and Gladys Mabley, of the Old Orchard, marked 60 years of marriage with an open house on Thursday, October 1.
Cyril said: "The day went very well. We had a nice party with around 40 people. Everybody enjoyed themselves, including us. It's something we'll never forget."
When asked the secret of their long-lasting marriage, he said: "We never went to bed on an argument.
You may also want to watch:
"If we quarrelled, we made up.
"We didn't always agree, but we accepted the other person's point of view - and we love each other, of course.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery