Disabled riding group needs your help
More volunteers needed.
The East Devon Group of the Riding for the Disabled Association (RDA) is appealing for volunteers.
The group hold twice weekly riding sessions at Hitts Barton Equestrian Centre, near Whimple, and full training will be given to volunteers.
Sessions take place between 2pm and 3.30pm on Thursday and Friday during term time.
Volunteers are needed to help welcome riders and their parents or carers, side walking with the riders as well as leading horses and ponies.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in volunteering can call the East Devon RDA on 0845 241 4374 for more information.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
- 5 Honiton golfers braving the changing conditions
- 6 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 7 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 Lyme Regis Gig Club end season in style
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK