Disgusted by fox death
‘Cruelty in the name of sport’.
The majority of people who read the story about the fox killed by the Axe Vale Hunt on private land, which they had no right to be on, are disgusted at the length of cruelty these hunts and their supporters delight in.
My sympathy goes to Priscilla Lynch, who witnessed this barbaric act of cruelty in the name of sport.
Thank you to the Midweek Herald for bringing this story to the attention of the majority of animal lovers of what the deeds of the minority do to our wildlife as a pastime.
Raymond Lacey Griffin
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 3 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 4 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 Local Football Results
- 7 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 8 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 9 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 10 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton