Dog controls not thought through
I do question the necessity for East Devon District Council to publish and distribute the East Devon Talk magazine.
I do question the necessity for East Devon District Council to publish and distribute the East Devon Talk magazine. I would rather my council tax was spent on improving the core responsibilities of EDDC, eg the public toilets, street cleaning, etc.
There is nothing within the pages of the recent issue (No 17) that has not already been covered by the several newspapers covering East Devon.
Furthermore, regarding the article on dog control, it is obvious that the council has not thought through the new restrictions that they intend to impose on dog owners. What a ridiculous notion to limit the number of dogs a person can exercise.
Like many issues in this country, the majority suffer because of the bad behaviour and attitudes of a small minority. The council should spend their time on more important issues, rather than the number of dogs someone can go on a walk with.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Brian Bucklar
- 1 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Helping others through your own experience can be a valued skill
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Vintage cars grace Wiscombe Park
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support