Dogs’ dollops upsetting residents
Anti-social behaviour smacks of ‘laziness’
I have just come in from a dash to buy the morning papers ...someone, and that person will know who he or she is, is allowing a dog to deposit large, sloshy droppings in doorways and on the street in High Street, Honiton.
The dog’s dollops were evident today (Monday), immediately outside a shop doorway and also on the corner from the High Street into New Street.
This is not only thoroughly unpleasant for pedestrians, but it is a major health hazard. It is utterly irresponsible, antisocial and downright lazy.
The majority of dog owners in this town are careful and pick up after their canine friends.
You may also want to watch:
Why is this particular person so uncaring ?
- 1 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 4 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 5 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
- 10 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal