Dogs’ dollops upsetting residents
Anti-social behaviour smacks of ‘laziness’
I have just come in from a dash to buy the morning papers ...someone, and that person will know who he or she is, is allowing a dog to deposit large, sloshy droppings in doorways and on the street in High Street, Honiton.
The dog’s dollops were evident today (Monday), immediately outside a shop doorway and also on the corner from the High Street into New Street.
This is not only thoroughly unpleasant for pedestrians, but it is a major health hazard. It is utterly irresponsible, antisocial and downright lazy.
The majority of dog owners in this town are careful and pick up after their canine friends.
You may also want to watch:
Why is this particular person so uncaring ?
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption